Arranger for XD
1) General Information
- Arrange any type of object: rectangles, ellipses, polygons or even text.
- Objects need to be inside a group for Arranger to do its magic.
- If they are not inside a group Arranger will create a group for you.
- The size of a single wave cycle until it repeats.
- Amplitude is the height above and below a zero line (reference line). If the amplitude is set to 50 the height of the complete wave will be 100 (from -50 to 50).
- If you need a complete wave height of 200 than you have to set the amplitude to 100 (half the height).
- Distance between the center points of each art object.
5) Start Angle
- Start Angle defines at which point the first art object is positioned. Accordingly all other art objects will be set.
- The best way to watch its effect is to press the up arrow for a longer period. The value will increment and you can watch the arrangement.